4 Simple steps to open a Bitcoin wallet
- Go to https://blockchain.info/wallet
- Click on the button – Start A New Wallet
- A – Introduce your email address
B – Make up a password and introduce it in the box
C – Re-enter the same password
D – Introduce the letters and numbers you see in the box
E – Click Continue
- A – Save the mnemonic (random words) offered. Write it down or print it, but do not save it in your Computer or Email Drafts! Without the mnemonic you won’t be able to recover forgotten passwords and will result in LOSS of ALL of your bitcoins!.
B – Click Continue.
Congratulations! You are in your BITCOIN Wallet!This is your bitcoin address and you can share it with anyone so that they can send you payments.
How to request Bitcoins in MMMFirst of all you need to access your PO (your account in MMM) then:
- Click on the Accounts button on the top of the page.
- Click the Add button, that will appear later. On the new appeared window on the right side:
- Introduce any account name you wish, for your own comfort.. for example my wallet, my bitcoin
- Introduce the bitcoin code – BTC
- In the account number introduce the address you were given on the Bitcoin site – like the one showed above.
- Introduce your last name.
- Introduce your first name.
- Click Save.
Now you have a Bitcoin Account in your PO! Congratulations!
In order to request bitcoins in your account you have to do the next steps:
Log in your PO and click on Desktop → Want to get Help → Select Bank Account or Card registered earlier → Next → Select from the list your bitcoin account and click Next(See the image above)
The amount of help that you will request next, will come into your Blockchain wallet as bitcoins.
How to provide help in MMM with BTCIn order to provide help with Bitcoins in MMM you need to do the next steps:
Click on Desktop → Want to Provide Assistance → Tick the box that you read the warning → Select The Bitcoin account from the list (See the picture below) → Click Next
Whatever amount you will enter in the next page as help – you will need to send it from your BTC wallet as will be shown above (see “How to send bitcoins from one wallet to another”)
How to send Bitcoins from your Blockchain wallet to anotherNow all you need to do is to send the bitcoins from your wallet to the one provided to you. To do that you need to log in your blockchain wallet then:
A – click on Send Money
B – Introduce the Bitcoin address provided where you need to send the BTC
C – introduce the amount of Bitcoins you need to send
D – Click Send Payment.
How to trade on Localbitcoins.com websiteIn order to use the options os this website, firstly you need to open an account with them by following the next steps:
Go to www.localbitcoins.com and press the Sign Up button
- In the new page that appeared introduce the following:
- Make a username
- Make up a password
- Re-enter the same password
- Type the letters and numbers you see in the image.
- Click Register.
- Shortly after that you will have an email delivered to the email address that you provided above called - Verification.
Click on the first link offered in the letter for the authentication.
As soon as you did it – You are in your Local Bitcoins account! Congratulations!
How to buy Bitcoins on Localbitcoin.com websiteAs soon as your account is created, you can already buy bitcoins with the next simple steps:
- Click on the Buy Bitcoin button.
- In the box that appeared below type your location, for example: New Jersey, Mumbai, New Zeeland. And choose from the options appeared below.
- There will be a list appeared below with few options:
Option A – You can buy bitcoins with an online transaction and
Option B – you can actually meet the person and give cash in hands.
After choosing your preferred transaction, go ahead and click on BUY button
- Introduce in the blue boxes the amount you wish to buy, either in your currency, either in bitcoins, and the other box will be calculated automatically. Note that the amount has to be within the Trade Limits set by the seller.
On the right hand side of the page you will be able to see as well the preferences that the seller has, along with his contact details like email, phone number. So if you have any questions you can go ahead and call him and find out the information you require.
- When you are happy with the transaction details – click on the Send Trade button.
There will be displayed a new page with the transaction details – all the bank accounts of the seller where you can deposit the money.
- Choose a bank account that it’s most comfortable for you and make the transfer either online either deposit it at the nearest branch of that bank if the seller is fine with that.
It is also very important to note that you need to include in your transaction the Reference/message, otherwise the seller won’t be able to identify your payment.
- When the transfer is done click the “Mark Payment Complete” button.
As soon as the seller will see the funds, he will send the requested amount of Bitcoins in your wallet.
How to send Bitcoins from the LocalBitcoins wallet to anotherAs soon as you received the Bitcoins in your Localbitcoins wallet, it is important to know how to send it:
- First you need to Click on your wallet
- Enter you blockchain bitcoin address
- Enter the amount of BTC you wish to send
- Confirm your decision by typing your password.
The transfer will be almost instantly and you will be able to see the BTC in your Blockchain account.
How to sell BTC on LocalBitcoins.comIn order to sell your Bitcoins on the localbitcoins.com website you will need to have bitcoins in your Localbitcoins.com wallet. In order to send bitcoins from your Blockchain wallet to another please check the above description called “How to send Bitcoins from your Blockchain wallet to another”.
The localbitcoin address can be found by clicking on the “Wallet” button, under the “Receive bitcoins” sign (as shown in the image below):
After you made sure to have the required amount of bitcoins in your wallet, follow the next steps:
- Click on “Sell bitcoins” button on the top of your page
- Choose the preffered Buyer from the list provided and click “Sell” button
- Enter the amount of BTC you wish to sell
- Enter your receiving transfer online contact details in the message box and other details for the buyer to see.
- Click on “Send Trade Request” button
When the buyer will make the payment and press the “Mark payment complete” button, the required amount of bitcoins will permanently be reserved in the escrow. From that point, the deal can no longer be automatically cancelled.
After you confirm the payment has arrived on your account, you will need to release the bitcoins.
How to post a TradeHowever there is one more way how you can sell and buy bitcoins on LocalBitcoins website. You can Post a trade and wait for the sellers and buyers to contact you. In order to do that you need to follow the next steps:
- Click on “Post a trade” button on the top of the page
- Select what you want to do – buy/sell bitcoins online or locally
- Enter your location
- Indicate the currency you want to trade with
- State the minimum transaction amount that you require
- State the maximum transaction amount that you preffer
- State the contact hours the buyers/sellers can get in touch with you
- State the preferred meeting place if any
- Write down any information you would like others to know about your transaction preferrences and details of your bank accounts or other.
- Click “Publish advertisement”
You will receive email and SMS notifications when someone replies to your advertisement. The buyer/seller either contacts you for further payment instructions or does the payment directly with the provided details. The bitcoins the user wishes to buy are reserved for the trade for the duration of the payment window (usually 90 minutes).
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2r8kVHgjjkE – How to buy Bitcoins with Localbitcoins.com
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hroPcR-0zSI – official Local Bitcoin tutorial video
AGAR AAP MERE SATH MMMINDIA ME JOIN HONA CHAHTE HAI TO KINDLY YAHA CLICK KARE
MMM INCOME PLAN YAHA CLICK KARE
MMM VIDEO PLAN YAHA CLICK KARE
MMM OTHER VIDEO YAHA CLICK KARE
APNA QUESTION PUCHNE KE LIYE YAHA CLICK KARE
SUBSCRIBE FOR LATEST INFORMATION CLICK HERE