Videoreference Sergei Mavrodi. May 25.






So, Sunday News. :-)) What we have news? Have repeatedly said, more precisely, each time repeating that Pause now and what may be news? Everything is wonderful, smooth and quiet! But due to the fact that no specific news, wanted to talk about this. The last time I suggested the idea of ​​a personal guarantee. She is nice, had a great response, many letters came to me. I remind you that most speak quite so incredulous potential participants: "You do not believe anything, MMM - fraud, good. But, nevertheless, now MMM first contribution of 50% per month. So you can just invest in two weeks. After two weeks, 25% pick up. And most do not participate. That is, there is not the same situation that came, everything is not "speaking." :-)) Forever and ever. Yes, come out at any moment. This strategy is absolutely safe. It is extremely unlikely that two weeks so something will happen. Approximately the same probability that the brick will fall on your head on the street. If there is a year that the two weeks ... Besides, there are some signs by which we can determine what the situation in the system ... That's your strategy is proposed. Invest money for two weeks, and then you can leave. " Even if it does not convince, you can offer: "I personally guarantee you that if the two weeks something happens, I'll personally will return your money." This is briefly what I suggested. This was followed by all sorts of comments. :-)) Very interesting. :-)) They write me that, say, the participants asked me, why newcomers? ... If I come up with something, it means everything is bad. :-)) If it was all good, then I would have slept on the couch, as they probably asleep. :-)) And since I'm always doing something, come up with, then everything is bad. Otherwise, why should I do it? It at all ... I do not know ... :-)) Is it possible to take seriously these arguments?:-)) With the same success ... and then no advertising is not necessary. If all is well, why the hype?If, however, it does not, then too bad, because there is no money. Probably trolls engaged in this, I do not know. Can normal people talk like that? Nevertheless, it is just as funny, so to speak, comments.
More I read this there is also a funny comment to my statement. Like, my participants (writing supervisor), is not something that even do not believe them and just plain laziness. :-)) They are so lazy that they are too lazy even to register to receive the money. Easier to live this life of thumb. On the thumb, so to speak. :-)) Roll somewhere and do nothing. :-)) Writes, saying, perhaps it is the Russian mentality. Laziness.
Nothing of the sort! It's not the Russian mentality. :-)) Just remember, as I was reading at the time the memories of some of the English journalist who was in Spain. During all these events in the 30s there was ... Fascism ... And here he writes: "I have just placed on some rich abandoned villa, as it was reported that the Phalangists and broke through the front moving in this direction. At the latest by the morning they will come here. Should immediately packing up and leaving. I knew that if I got captured, then the best thing that waits for me - it's a concentration camp. And most likely, I just shot on the spot. I knew it all and understood. But the street was pouring rain, it was cold and damp ... :-)) And here was so warm and cozy. Gently crackling wood in the fireplace ... The bar was full of lovely drinks ... And I left. " :-)) As a result, he was in a concentration camp, where he was six months with great difficulty pulled British diplomats. Here is an example, you know, some blatant laziness. I do not know how to call it. This is not a Russian characteristic. All people are lazy. When you persuade and attract new, just take it as a factor, as the initial conditions. People are extremely lazy. Therefore it is necessary to overcome this his laziness. :-)) That's all.
More people ask me is it possible to have a written contract as a guarantee? Yes, you can, of course. You personally conclude. Privately. System, it does not hurt. As for yourself, you're not going to cheat them, so conclude. Asked another, in what form? The lawyer wrote. Yes, arbitrary.The Civil Code says any form is allowed, it is time. Secondly, you also conclude such an agreement because all the people are crazy about these pieces of paper. They think that this piece of paper - it's so solid. Write from the point of view that it maximum impressed. I repeat, because you are going to cheat nobody, then the form of the contract has not the slightest importance. Yet clear.
And so, I say again, no special news. All of us wonderfully and perfectly, and will be even better!
Here is what I wanted to say. Why do I keep trying to find new ways of development? :-)) Yes, we are all wonderful, and wonderfully well, as I just said. When I look at what's happening again, I repeat, in Indonesia, and now in India more (where rates are increasing), then of course I become sad. In the sense that the aim is we - Financial Apocalypse. Need to involve the entire population.And at the pace we have now ... We, of course, everything is fine, and we can stew in their own juice a very long time, and the vast majority of people around will not even know that MMM acts.Do you understand? That's what the point is! That is the rate to pay all this interest, of course, we have achieved the current rate ... enough. Over. But it is possible to develop faster. Look at these countries and see that there is. Even without any advertising, pure effort of the participants. So I was tormented by the thought, and I'm always trying to figure out what can be done to increase the pace here ... This is the true purpose and background of all my searches. :-)) Okay. But since some people around that ... :-)) Even from the villa laziness them out ... :-)) Under the threat of concentration camps. Better to sit by the fireplace at least an hour remaining warm and comfortable and drink fine drinks. That, of course, wildly that I'm here all the time something comes up, any more options. They probably think, why it should be all about? If everything is fine, why? So something is wrong here ... 
Okay, all the time. Until my next speech.
 
PS I also believe that financial apocalypse is imminent. Despite all laziness. We can do a lot. 
Подробнее:http://sergeymavrodi.com/news/35731-videoobrashchenie_sergeya_mavrodi_25_maya.html
source : http://sergeymavrodi.com/news/35731-videoobrashchenie_sergeya_mavrodi_25_maya.html
-----------------------

AGAR AAP MERE SATH MMMINDIA ME JOIN HONA CHAHTE HAI TO KINDLY YAHA CLICK KARE

APNA QUESTION PUCHNE KE LIYE YAHA CLICK KARE

SUBSCRIBE FOR LATEST INFORMATION CLICK HERE

-
Abhishek Anand

No comments:

Post a Comment

PLEASE DO NOT POST ANY HTML LINK AND WEBSITE LINK IN COMMENT SECTION OTHER WISE IT WILL BE REMOVED.

-
ABHISHEK ANAND